sexta-feira, 5 de fevereiro de 2010

Healthy Eating Habits



Observe the following image attentively:

Now comment briefly on it (these and other questions may be asked):

- What does the image represent?
- Why does this occur?
- Who is affected by this problem?
- Why do people worry about their body image?




This is the Latin-American food pyramid:

- What do you have to say about it?
- What for is a food pyramid needed?
- Do we have anything similar in Portugal?




Now observe the Portuguese food wheel:




- Why is there a wheel and not a pyramid in Portugal ?
- Which is the easiest to read? And the most informative?
- Which are the differences and the similarities between the two diets?



Now you are going to watch a video clip. Pay attention:




- What is the video clip about?
- Characterize the situation and the people that appear.
- What problems do these girls have to face?
- Which arguments do they keep listening to?
- How do they deal with the situation?Identify the situation described.
- Do most people deal with this problem the same way they do?



Match the parts of these statements that were taken from the clip:

1. I really don’t think
2. You’d be amazed to see
3. They let me know that I’m fat,
4. Just eat a little bit.
5. If I had a nickel for every time I hear “You’ve got such a pretty face”,
6. Are you anorexic?
7. Did you eat today?

a) I actually am.
b) like I didn’t before.
c) You should eat.
d) how free people feel to comment on what you eat.
e) Just eat a little less.
f) I’m at that point yet.
h) I’d be a billionaire.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário